Our mission, vision and values are what drives us and our faith is what sustains us. We are passionate about sharing this journey with you.
- EDUCATE all stakeholders in the Sickle Cell community on the basics of Sickle Cell including what the disease is, how it impacts quality of life, how to manage key relationships for the best care, do’s and don’t’s in medical care, and why this journey goes beyond the patients and parents.
- ENGAGE patients, caregivers, families, friends, medical providers and communities as a whole in the journey to triumph over Sickle Cell Disease even before it becomes a part of life.
- EMPOWER patients and caregivers from pre-conception and newborn screening through one’s life-cycle to be proactive when possible and to manage overall life effectively in the wake of this disease and other hemoglobinopathies.
- Sickle Cell is a disease one has not a definition of life
- Awareness about Sickle Cell is equivalent to that of Autism, Breast Cancer, and Juvenile Diabetes
- Educational and psycho-social resources are easy to find and readily available to those afflicted by sickle cell as patients, caregivers, medical providers, and advocates
- Funding to support those needs in this life journey with sickle cell disease is available and attainable
- Sickle Cell Anemia Cure (SCACURE) is no longer a dream, but a reality!
- Continuous Learning and Development
- This Journey!
815 John Street, Suite 110
Evansville, IN 47713
Phone: (812) 549-3593
Toll free: (844) 344-6844